Friday, May 7, 2010

A Little Info..

This looks like its working great!  If you got an email from me that means as the moderator of this blog I gave you author privledges..mmuuaahhhhh! Just kidding, but really, you just log in like you were going to post on your own blog and go to your dashboard.  The person who posted the recipe-their name will be at the bottom.  I didn't have everyones email so if you want to post a recipe, just email me and I will add you, you don't have to be family!

Before you post make sure to fill out the label box. For example the last recipe was chicken dumplings and in the label box I put Chicken, Soup-If it fits in multiple categories, put them all in.  If you have noticed on the side there is a list of all this for easier access when looking for a recipe and not having to scroll through multiple pages.  Is the font too big? Is there anything we want changed? Is it easy to read..color wise? Let me know your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. I think the set up is really good. I will try to remember to label mine next time.

    ReplyDelete