9 | cups Chex cereal (any kind) |
| 1 | cup semisweet chocolate chips |
| 1/2 | cup peanut butter |
| 1/4 | cup butter or margarine |
| 1 | teaspoon vanilla |
| 1 1/2 | cups powdered sugar |
- Into large bowl, measure cereal; set aside.
- In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Pour into 2-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag.
- Add powdered sugar. Seal bag; shake until well coated. Spread on waxed paper to cool. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
- (I usually half the recipe, but I always wish I didn't)

I LOVE THESE!!! I am so glad you posted this. I have been looking for a good recipe for a long time.
ReplyDelete