Pin-age Dessert
1/2 cup low fat or fat free cottage cheese
1/2 cup diced (fresh) pineapple
Okay, okay....this recipe SUCKS! But, I'm currently working with a trainer and THIS is the most exciting food I can have. So, if your dieting and desperately craving something sweet, this is a nice compromise.
Healthy Chicken Spread
1 can chicken
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
diced pickles
1 T bottled pepper ring juice
diced mild pepper rings
Spread on a slice of (whole wheat) toasted bread or dip wheat thins in this.
Again, might only sound interesting if you are dieting. BUT, if you like tuna this is an excellent meal because when you substitute the mayo for plain greek yogurt you get rid of the icky fat, add loads of protein, and can fool ANYONE. Seriously, i have been making tuna/chicken spread with greek yogurt for years and no one has ever suspected a thing. So much so that I even told Mike about it the other day and he pretended to be impressed. He said he wondered how I make so much of this stuff but he can never find mayonnaise anywhere.
Every day, Every SINGLE day, Breakfast food
1 egg
1 egg white
1 ounce mozzarella cheese
diced tomato, avocado and cilantro
Scramble that baby up, add a twist of sea salt and wha-la! I eat this every morning. And I'm not tired of it....yet.
I LOVE THESE KIND OF IDEAS..... I"m kind of getting motivated to work out and eat better... that is way better then NOT MOTIVATED at all, which is how I've been for months now. So, I will try these ideas. This is actually stuff I prefer to eat and it sounds so good to me~nice and healthy for my body.
ReplyDeleteYour recipes actually don't look too bad. And yeah for you for putting forth such an effort!
ReplyDelete