Friday, November 26, 2010

German Pancakes

I know all the Batley's have this recipe, but there are a few people that read this that are not family.  So with that said, Welcome! 
 And try one of our favorite breakfasts that Grandma used to make!
Beat Together...
6 Beaten Eggs
1 Cup of Flour
1 Cup of Milk
1/2 teaspoon of Salt


Melt 5 Tablespoons of butter in a 9x13 pan, and then pour batter into pan.  Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.  Sprinkle with Lemon Juice and Powdered Sugar!


Cooks Note:  If its just me and Hudson eating, I usually half the recipe and cook it in a 9x9 pan for about 17-18 minutes.  

3 comments:

  1. I can't understand why Andy wouldn't take part in the German Pancake?
    Love this recipe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my kid's favorite breakfast treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make this for my kids at least once a week. Its their FAVORITE! But, they call them special pancakes. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete