Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ham and Cheese Sliders

As I was blog stalking I found these.... I CANNOT wait to try them!! 


24 good white rolls (she uses Shirley's)
24 pieces good honey ham
24 small slices Swiss cheese
1/3 cup mayo
1/3 cup miracle whip

{poppy seed sauce}
1 1/2 TBSP poppy seeds
1 1/2 TBSP yellow mustard
1 stick butter, melted
1 TBSP minced onion
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce

in a small bowl, mix together mayo & miracle whip. spread into both sides of the center of each roll. place a slice of ham & a slice of Swiss inside of each roll. close rolls & place into a large baking dish or heavy cookie sheet. place very close together.

in a medium bowl, whisk together all of the poppy seed sauce ingredients. pour evenly over all of the sandwiches. let sit 10 minutes, or until butter sets slightly. cover with foil & bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. uncover & cook for 2 additional minutes. serve warm.

1 comment: