Wednesday, May 5, 2010

WELCOME!

I (Brooke) created this blog because, lets face it, our family LOVES food!  And my Aunts out there make some of the best food ever, so I thought this could be a place where we share our recipes or ideas-whether your family or not! So, be patient as I learn how to be able to let you all post and so forth.  Let the baking begin.

7 comments:

  1. I have added this to my Blogger's list but cannot open it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the same issue, let me work on it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brooke, this might be kinda fun! You go first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok and btw people..... I have been looking for an absolutely awesome "adult" Mac and cheese recipe for months now. Does anyone have a good one that is tried and true?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously sorry I keep commenting, but hey Gustafson's, Paxman's, and EVERYONE else.... Please feel free to contribute.

    ReplyDelete